IICRC Clean Trust Certification and Wools of New Zealand / Wool Safe/North Americas Certified
We started our own carpet, upholstery, and rug cleaning business in 2001 after working for another company. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality cleaning, exceptional service and earn the trust and loyalty of our customers. Our business was built on the many referrals our clients have given us over the years
In addition to the IICRC Clean Trust certification, Doug became certified by Wool of New Zealand and WoolSafe/North America to address the needs of homeowners who have invested in wool carpeting which requires special attention and cleaning agents. Interior designers, custom home builders, property managers, and realtors who work with these clients have a trusted ally in Evergreen Floor Care.
We have incorporated eco-friendly cleaning products that are endorsed by the EPA and CRI, as well as utilizing the top line of truck mounted cleaning equipment for superior, residue-free cleaning, as well as meeting the warranty requirements set by the major carpet mills. This ensures to our clients our commitment to a healthy and safe environment for them and their families.
Tina’s background in interior design, specifically in the area of floor covering, brought an added value to the cleaning end of floor care, especially in the area of wool and other fine fibers used in the production of carpets.
Our clients know that when we are in their home they can trust us to deliver top notch cleaning and also know the technician is an ethical and trusted service professional. We are all about relationship building and making sure our clients are pleased with the end result, even if it means a follow up call to take care of any issues that may arise.
We would love to have you experience the fresher, longer lasting clean of Evergreen Floor Care, LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Drying time for these services are dependent on multiple factors, such as carpet/fabric, current environmental climate and air flow
- A) Carpet- generally 4 to 6 hrs. We thoroughly extract all excess water from your carpets. Our truck-mounted steam cleaning process will not leave your carpets “wet”. However, your carpets may be damp for up to 24 hrs.
- B) Upholstery- 2-3 hrs.
- We will move smaller pieces, such as occasional furniture, chairs, sofas (if space allows). Large bookcases, cabinets, beds, or exceptionally heavy pieces we do not.
- Yes, we use only the finest quality solutions that are formulated to be safe and non-toxic. Also, our hot water extraction has a pH neutralizing solution that leaves no residue, so your carpets will be soft and stay cleaner much longer.
- Most major carpet manufacturers now specify in their warranties, that a carpet must be cleaned using the hot water extraction method every 12 to 18 months.
We service the major metropolitan Phoenix area.
- For most jobs, yes. We can also give an approximate cost over the phone based on the square footage of carpeted areas to be cleaned and any special circumstances that you may have.
- The state of Arizona does not require licenses for this business, but we are bonded and insured,
- That depends on your comfort level, but, you do not need to be there. After having established what is to be done, and you approve the price, we will do all that is required, leave an invoice, and lock up when we leave. We have many clients that are we do this for
- For most of our cleanings, we use a truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning. There may be situations where the logistics of the areas to be cleaned are beyond the reach of our equipment, such as high rises, exceptionally large home, or commercial building, where we would use a portable hot water extraction unit.
- With some special fibers, such as seagrass, sisal, etc., we would use a moist dry-cleaning compound that is gently brushed into the fibers, left to dry for a short time and then vacuumed out.
- We start with a walk through of the areas to be cleaned to determine if there are certain stains or spots that may need special attention, which may incur an additional fee, such as unusually large number of, or heavily pet stained areas.
- Put corner guards on your walls to prevent damage from hoses.
- Move smaller furniture items
- Vacuum carpets and/or area rugs
- Pre-Spray of cleaning solution. If required, additional special spotting for tough stains will be done.
- We then use a pH normalizing solution utilizing our truck mount, hot water extraction process.
- Groom carpets.
- Replace furniture
- Install foam blocks or plastic squares under feet of furniture to prevent color transfer of furniture stains
- Leave booties for shoes
- Make sure that you, the customer, are completely satisfied with the work.